Prophet of Bones

Prophet of Bones
Credits to SzotyMAG for the Images. <3
Name Prophet of Bones
Rarity Epic Epic
Type Creature
Attributes endurance
Race Dark Elf
Magicka Cost 1
Attack Attack
Health Health
Expansion set Monthly Reward
Soul Summon 400 Crystal
Soul Trap 100 Crystal
Text Exalt 5: Fill this lane with 1/1 Risen Dead with Guard
Keywords Exalt
BBCode [card]Prophet of Bones[/card]
Played in 76/13548 of Eligible decks (1 %)
Prophet of Bones creates the following:

Risen Dead
Constructed Rating: 20 Votes 1.3/5

You must be logged in to rate this card.
Please  Log In or  Register
Arena Rating: 12 Votes 1.9/5



Latest appearances in Decks: (Last 2 weeks)



3 Comments

Yuki Forest 1 year ago
Exciting new skeleton spawning card but it's obviously overpriced for what it does.
Sadly, not good enough to be a new addition to my skeleton-themed decks.
If it were 1/1 and exalt 4 instead, that could've been a playable level though.
SzGamer227 1 year ago
85% of the time this is just a 1 cost 2/1, and the other 15% of the time it's a 6 cost Imperial Reinforcements with Guards.

I can tell you that for me this card is 100% going to be a nice pile of soul gems.
I didn’t get to legend this month but I got to rank 1, but I didn’t get any cards. Shouldn’t I have got 2?
Reply
You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register