Mana Curve

3 6 8 19 11 3 0 0

Cards Attributes

Card Distribution & Keywords

Charge 17
Prophecy 9
Guard 3
Ward 3
Breakthrough 3
Last Gasp 2
Regenerate 0
Wane 0
Slay 0
Treasure Hunt 0
Wax 0
Rally 0
Pilfer 0
Drain 0
Betray 0
Exalt 0
Lethal 0
Assemble 0
Plot 0

Export

To The Elder Scrolls: Legends: Export to The Elder Scrolls: Legends To BBCode: Export BB Code File BB Code:

Rank 1 Legend - August 2017 Battle Mage

By: ogflex
View other Decks by ogflex
Posted: 1 year ago
Updated: 1 year ago
Outdated (Skyrim patch)
Crafting Cost: 9300crystal
Missing Soul Gems: Add your collection to see the soul gems you are missing.
+73
My battlemage i used to hit rank 1 legend with a 38-6 Score

http://imgur.com/a/1iB6I

twitch.tv/flextsl
twitther.com/ogflexhs

Share on:



47 Comments

Gravigjen 1 year ago
Would you suggest adding Reive, Blademaster to this deck?
why no Mighty Ally? I appreciate it is not charge and no direct dmg to face, but:
1) it is red (for pumps);
2) evades fireworks;
3) 97% of time will be 6/3 (by removing another Hero)
what do you think?
Vecejj 1 year ago
I'm struggling to go 50/50 w/l with this deck, everyone just runs prophecy decks which completely kill any momentum I seem to get. Am I just having really bad luck hitting into multiple prophecies in every. single. game...?
1 Reply
Probably you are doing something wrong, try to watch a VOD on twitch with the guy who made the deck playing it. He's frequently top 10 legend, that will help you a lot.
My man Flex! Keep it up buddy, this deck is historic.
Got used to it - went 3-3, made some modifications and then (just now) went 10-0!

I swapped in fiery imps and mighty allies (yes, they get removed, but I'm okay with them as bait to keep an imp or other ping). I sped it up a bit with ice spikes, and it's now hilarious how often alit wins the match.
1 Reply
Ice Spike sounds interesting. What did you replace?
Dutio 1 year ago
Vecejj wrote:
I'm struggling to go 50/50 w/l with this deck, everyone just runs prophecy decks which completely kill any momentum I seem to get. Am I just having really bad luck hitting into multiple prophecies in every. single. game...?
omar host wrote:
sorry but this deck is not working unless you get the perdect curve ( 0-3 / 2-3 / 4-3) in the rumble.
Being totally honest, don't buy what the deck creator shows on his streams. Reality is WAY different and this deck DOESN'T have a high percentage of victory, much less at high ranks. Not even near to it. Expecially with twitch drops, nowadays every dog has this deck / a ramp deck appropriate to wreck you.
Only exception is meet a guy with very bad luck on HIS opening and you get a perfect opening. In that case you can even win after 4 turns. No joke, 4.
Don't count on it, that perfect opening is once in a full moon.
Most of the times you will meet opponents with your same / slightly modified deck: the one going 2nd with a proper opening wins, period.
Let's not mention ramp decks. By the time the opening is not perfect/ideal and he reach turn 10 or 11 feel free to concede, you're not gonna win against a proper ramp deck ever.
And yes, the bs of those prophecy cards. By the time the opponent gets prophecies on 2-3 runes (happens always to the opponent, never to you, fancy huh?) you are gonna lose, period.
Being simpler every single deck with 1 to 3 cards having multiple of them at opening is gonna win. Only thing the opponent has to do is keep attacking you. The goal of this deck is overpush with constant attacks, you cannot be bothered dealing with any opponent card. The more you deal with them the slower you will be reaching the goal of this deck , which is burst. Even a newbie can beat this deck easily with a newbie deck, he just need to attack you ignoring your cards. A couple guards and items and bam, you lost already at turn 6.
This deck nowadays is far miles from any 12 to Legend rank-up as the deck creator shows on his stream. He's just EXTREMELY lucky to meet the worst possible dumbs. It's a super fun extremely fast deck, yes. The typical newbie/ rank 12 to 7 guy will probably lose against you if you play at middle of the month.
Bot Boot 1 year ago
Dutio wrote:
Vecejj wrote:
I'm struggling to go 50/50 w/l with this deck, everyone just runs prophecy decks which completely kill any momentum I seem to get. Am I just having really bad luck hitting into multiple prophecies in every. single. game...?
omar host wrote:
sorry but this deck is not working unless you get the perdect curve ( 0-3 / 2-3 / 4-3) in the rumble.
Being totally honest, don't buy what the deck creator shows on his streams. Reality is WAY different and this deck DOESN'T have a high percentage of victory, much less at high ranks. Not even near to it. Expecially with twitch drops, nowadays every dog has this deck / a ramp deck appropriate to wreck you.
Only exception is meet a guy with very bad luck on HIS opening and you get a perfect opening. In that case you can even win after 4 turns. No joke, 4.
Don't count on it, that perfect opening is once in a full moon.
Most of the times you will meet opponents with your same / slightly modified deck: the one going 2nd with a proper opening wins, period.
Let's not mention ramp decks. By the time the opening is not perfect/ideal and he reach turn 10 or 11 feel free to concede, you're not gonna win against a proper ramp deck ever.
And yes, the bs of those prophecy cards. By the time the opponent gets prophecies on 2-3 runes (happens always to the opponent, never to you, fancy huh?) you are gonna lose, period.
Being simpler every single deck with 1 to 3 cards having multiple of them at opening is gonna win. Only thing the opponent has to do is keep attacking you. The goal of this deck is overpush with constant attacks, you cannot be bothered dealing with any opponent card. The more you deal with them the slower you will be reaching the goal of this deck , which is burst. Even a newbie can beat this deck easily with a newbie deck, he just need to attack you ignoring your cards. A couple guards and items and bam, you lost already at turn 6.
This deck nowadays is far miles from any 12 to Legend rank-up as the deck creator shows on his stream. He's just EXTREMELY lucky to meet the worst possible dumbs. It's a super fun extremely fast deck, yes. The typical newbie/ rank 12 to 7 guy will probably lose against you if you play at middle of the month.

Funny that the guy who did this deck is frequently top 10 legend with this (:
Dutio 1 year ago
Bot Boot wrote:

Funny that the guy who did this deck is frequently top 10 legend with this (:
Fun how he is the only one worldwide (and what, 2-3 more lucky ones?) able to do a 12 to legend rank up with this deck (expecially HIS rank up without losing once, oh please). Only streamer on twitch using it. If you watch his rank up on vod you can see he met opponents at the dumbest possible level, simple extreme luck.
Oh fty this is not the only deck he use on Legend rank, at all (and when he does you can see he lose plently against the opponents i described). With the recent updates and twitch drops (as i said already on my post) everyone and his dog can craft this deck/ramp deck able to crush you in 6/10 turns. This deck works wonderfully, it's probably the best burst deck on this website. Problem is it's so popular everyone now knows how to counteract it. Yet when once a month you finally get the perfect opening vs dumb opponent with 4-4-5-4-3-5-4-5 opening ... 4 turns and you win.
Can you make this guide current for the shield breaker nerfs? Please and thank you.
Volpe 1 year ago
I don't know why does everyone keep giving this deck positive rating. It's barely possible to go 50/50, I'm actually getting more loses than wins on rank 6. 38-6? Not even close.
2 Replies
Svitakboy 1 year ago
As with any deck, it just takes getting used to. I have been using this deck for everything (casual, ranked, soul gem farm) so I'm really starting to learn the nuances. Yesterday, I went 7-3 in rumble and my losses came from two mirror match ups with better draws and a control deck where I didn't draw withered hand cultist.
Should have watched the stream when OGFlex got 80-16 and Legend 1 with this deck.
Reply
You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register