FrostSpark Collection: New card revealed #8

2018_11_01_reveal.jpg

FrostSpark Collection: New card revealed #8

By: Ashmore 2 weeks ago
Wilds Incarnate
Source

Comments

19 Comments

Seems kinda bad, especially if you draw no card when you have 3 runes or less.
1 Reply
Lewel 2 weeks ago
True. But you might be able to summon it through Wild Beastcaller. There might be some strategies to build around this card and drain/life gain creatures anyway...

I really like the art!
I don't say it's unplayable but it's definitely weak for a legendary.
Rellik 1 week ago
May be added to singletone which can heal runes through resummoning priest
1 Reply
Exactly what I was thinking - this will mos def go in my Tribunal Highlander. The hard part will be deciding what to cut out for it...
Rellik 1 week ago
And interesting in mono white midrange
Its not unique so u can have 3. Maybe a guard tempo deck. Otherwise it becomes an over cost phalanx exemplar
The only good thing about this card is the art.
pgbarty 1 week ago
Surely will be more rune manipulation in the new expansion so l think this card will make sense later
has enyone unlocked the cards yet?
Drakwind 1 week ago
It's kinda just a worse Triumphant Jarl , costs less to play and with him you just have to worry about having more health which is easier to do than keeping your runes intact. Pretty disappointing for a legendary, the art is great though.

Edit: I didn't actually notice that it has guard the first time I saw it. I could see some actual use out of it now. Like Rellik up there says, definitely has a place in singleton and maybe even in my beloved support crusader.
nevron 1 week ago
Drakwind wrote:

It's not Legendary.
1 Reply
Dude. The card literally has a yellow gem on the bottom of it and you wanna tell me it isn't a legendary card?
You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register