Alliance War: Complete Spoiler List!

2019_04_13_spoiler_list.jpg

Alliance War: Complete Spoiler List!

By: Ashmore 2 months ago

Thanks CVH, Sparkypants and Bethesda for letting us share the complete Alliance War cards list!

Just a reminder: Alliance War releases worldwide April 15 and you can pre-order today for $49.99!

All the cards have been added to the legends-decks.com Deck Builder so you can start experimenting your crazy ideas right away!

Comments

26 Comments

god,soul shred is brokennnnnn. nerf it now
A lot of these cards seem overcosted on the magicka side. Sparky is really trying to push combo-play with this set so we’ll see if it works out. Overall I feel like the power level of this set is pretty low, especially on the tri-color cards. Regardless I will invest in this set because this will be an interesting meta and I do like the new factions.
1 Reply
Smaxx 2 months ago
I have the feeling they're just a bit more careful. Testing the waters with some cards and then buff them, e.g. by cutting their costs a bit, rather than being forced to swing the nerf bat.
LogicBomb999 2 months ago
Yogg-Saron wrote:

Agreed. Also disappointed with the lack of empower cards, or lack of a mushroom tower like support to empower all actions with something (fortunately mobilize has their own mushroom tower).

Regardless some really interesting cards especially the 5 companions
invinctus 2 months ago
Hello
Could someone post the explanation for all the new keywords or mechanics please ?
Thanks
LogicBomb999 2 months ago
invinctus wrote:
Hello
Thanks

Empower: When your opponent takes damage, actions with Empower increase in effect for the turn.

Mobilize: You can play an item with Mobilize to an empty lane. When you do, summon a 1/1 Recruit and equip the item to it.

Veteran: Triggers once when the creature survives its first attack.

Expertise: Cards with Expertise have a bonus effect at the end of the turn if you’ve played an action, item, or support card that turn.
1 Reply
invinctus 2 months ago
thanks !
Wait a second, don't we already have Ayrenn as a card?
1 Reply
Yep, we also already have an Emmeric as well. Glad that iconic cards can have multiple cards
3 month since Isle of Madness...beware winter is coming !

103 cards in total : 17 in each colors (except 16 for blue ), 15 tricolors cards, 4 grey cards (like The Ruby Throne games of crown reference).

Unfortunatly many card will become obsolete, some balance will be needed in the future.

Thanks LogicBomb999 for the new keywords explanation, it's really helpfull.

Good remark Levan Bitadze, Ayrenn evolved in Ayrenn, Dominion Queen and High King Emeric in Emeric, Covenant King too ^^
1 Reply
Fabyus 2 months ago
So, the older Ayrenn won't exist anymore, right? If I already have, she will evolve in Ayrenn DQ? Thank's!
Can anyone share some background information links ont this "alliance war" ? The only legendary I know is Mannimarco
3 Replies

Thanks to both of you
Lewel 2 months ago
I wonder how are chained the effects "at end of turn". I would especially like to see how Expertise will be taken into account if I steal a creature with this ability with Mecinar's Will...
Fabyus wrote:
Nope, you can have both and run them in the very same deck.
Two different cards based on the same character.
You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register