November 2019: MONTHLY REWARD: RIMMEN PURVEYOR

November 2019: MONTHLY REWARD: RIMMEN PURVEYOR

By: Ashmore 1 month ago
Rimmen Purveyor
Magicka: 4
Attack: 4
Health: 4
Summon: Consume a creature. Reduce the cost of each creature in your deck that shares a type with that creature by 1.

Source.

Comments

14 Comments

The value of Reflective Automaton keeps going up
Khajiit is going to enjoy this.
IN-SITU 1 month ago
Interesting card, mainly with Reflective Automaton ! Want to try in Empire with Eager Torturer !
1 Reply
I'm trying to figure out what you're planning lol. How does it synergize with Torturer?
Censing 1 month ago
Nice to see Consume seeing some love! This card has VALUE written all over it, mmmm I'm gonna have some fun with this >:)
As others have pointed out, Consuming Reflective Automaton could possibly reduce the cost of all Creatures in your deck!!

Edit: took a while but I get it now. This is basically Praetorian Commander, but for Cost. Since it's a Summon ability, this means you can use stuff like Abnur Tharn, Ulfric's Uprising, and Dark Rebirth to trigger it again. This card can work with Tullius' Conscription too, since it reduces the cost of cards that get Summoned.

Will it shakeup the ladder like Crabscription did? Quite possibly!
Kaletz64 1 month ago
Y'all been thinking about Reflective Automaton, but what about Conscription ? Using both, you can have loads of new potential cards to be used there. I believe there will be some good decks using ramp, this card and automaton, maximizing the effect.
2 Replies
Hmm, if you use all three Rimmen P. with all three R. Auto, you think a Conscription will pull former 5 cost cards? Would be interesting.
Kaletz64 1 month ago
I believe so, just like the old effect of Sovngard
Please...don't...don't print this...please
I assume this only works for cards already in your deck? In other words, every time you pilfer with Bandaari the card is still a 1 cost instead of becoming a 0 cost if it was created after Rimmen P. was played?
2 Replies
IN-SITU 1 month ago
JackAries wrote:

I think once Rimmen Purveyor has summoned and Consumed, the new Baandari Opportunist gain by Pilfer will be 1-cost until a second copy of Rimmen Purveyor will Consume a creature.
Aku 1 month ago
The card says "each creature in your deck". I think that the new Baandari is not in your deck before it has been created
IN-SITU 1 month ago
JackAries wrote:

with Karthspire Scout, Sly Marshblade, Spider Worker, Thieves Guild Recruit, Gray Viper Brigand, Indoril mastermind, Varanis Courier, Eastmarch Cruader (and other draw cards as Scout's Report, Stand Watch, Shadowmarking), Thieves Guild Fence and Transitus Shrine ! (and Swift Strike)
NoNeck 6 days ago
Why all the monthly cards, starting with Champion of the Arena, are not importing to my collection on LD?(
You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register