X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
ZexyKnight 1 month ago
Dear aggressive ESLers out there

I’ve been playing aggro so far with strength and agility and went 13-3 so far. The deck is not finished yet but it feels like aggressive decks are real good in this constructed meta due to they really need to draw prophecy cards of the runes or either they are screwed with me dropping 2-3 creatures in a turn + having burn in hand and silences.
What’s your opinion on the aggro decks and how are you playing them and what do you think is the best combination for aggro? Also I’d like to share the aggro decklists out there so start making em.

12 Comments

Faid 1 month ago
Also, aggressive decks seem to be much cheaper than control decks at the moment. For this reason, I am sure there is much more experimentation with Aggro than control as well which leads to more refined decks.

On another note could you post your Strength/Agility aggro list?

MacDermot 1 month ago
The thing is that there are so many high-power low-drop creatures, and thewy more often than not synergize witrh other creatures in your deck and/or just having a big board. There just isn’t that many really powerful late or mid-game cards that reward you for playing control. Aggro seems like the only way to go right now.

Also we could use some more powerful prophecy cards – that can be good even without the 0-cost reduction.

ZexyKnight 1 month ago
My decklist was posted under another account cause I was first too lazy to make one but here it is:
https://legends-decks.com/deck/25/face-first

It’s very simple, look for low drops at the start of the game and hope to draw things with haste mid and in the end your 6 burn cards.

MacDermot 1 month ago
Your deck looks nice; but I don’t agree with some of the card choices. Thievery is to little effect for too much mana, when you instead could be dropping efficent low-mana creatures.

ZexyKnight 1 month ago
Thievery is in there same reason crushing blow is, it’s to go face. This deck can’t trade and if it slows down you still have the opportunity to finish it out with the burn. For me it’s been working most of the the time, drawing thievery into thievery into crushing blow late game to finish it off.

MacDermot 1 month ago
Maybe you’re right, this is a more “all-in” aggro deck than the ones I usually play. Even bad burn is burn I guess.

ZexyKnight 1 month ago
I’ve also seen it work in mirror matches, it can give you another extra turn due to them not having enough damage thanks to the 3 life. But yeah burn is very expansive in this game and I’d also rather see it at 2 mana or something so it’d be actually good.

I do honestly not see many decks like this, a lot are trying to be midrange aggro but I think this is the best way to go. Do any of you have any decklists?

Faid 1 month ago
I think a good idea to stop aggro is to add more efficient low-cost creatures that encourage trading and discourage aggression by healing the opponent, healing yourself or lowering attack of the opponents creatures.

1 Reply
FLOOD! I REMEMBER YOUR MIRACLE ROGUE LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY :) Add me in game (StiffWizard), I want to talk to you about something.

MacDermot 1 month ago
The 1/4 orc with guard is a perfect example, as is the 1/3 imperial with drain. Control decks need some efficient early game removal as well, not just fireball.

ZexyKnight 1 month ago
Removal in this game is very lacking, it’s mostly about creatures and buffing them.

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 1955
Threads: 86
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment