Don’t have an account? Register now!
X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
Solair3 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone! I completed this deck : https://legends-decks.com/deck/927/budget-challenge-legend-without-legends
It served me well, I reached rank 5 with ease – but I’m stuck now! I simply cant move past rank 5, other spellsword decks crush me, so can anyone give me advice how to properly make this deck more effecive. I’ve already put in Tullius, but in mid-game, i’m always out of friciking cards!

39 Comments

Solair3 1 week ago
This is decedent deck, I’m short of bone colossus, but it’s still very competitive. Rank 3 at the moment, thaks Vatii

Paly_Noob 1 week ago
DarkVaati wrote:
I would definitely invest my gems in gathering all the most useful epic cards. Bone Colossus, despite being very strong, is not mandatory, and you’ll obtain a free Blood Magic Lord when you reach level 50.

Do you have an epic tier list you’d recommend?

See also  First seven win run!

I only have one Edict of Azura and I see that most SS decks run two, so I assume crafting a second one would be shards well spent?

1 Reply
DarkVaati 1 week ago
The cards have not changed. Second Azura’s Wrath are well-spent soul gems.

Paly_Noob 1 week ago
DarkVaati wrote:
The cards have not changed. Second Azura’s Wrath are well-spent soul gems.

Haha, shows you how A.D.D I am, forgot that you had posted that.

I just replied to that other thread with my current epic collection to see what you’d rec’d.

Paly_Noob 4 days ago
DarkVaati wrote:
Well, I’m sorry to hear that. Of course there’s no point in wasting your time in a game mode you don’t enjoy, but on the other hand arena just makes the difference in terms of game progression.

Nonetheless, I encourage you to give another try to Solo Arena. It gets fairly easy to exploit once you understand how the AI works, and the rewards are just too good to pass up. With a 9 wins run, you may get up to 3 card packs and a bunch of gems at virtually zero cost, because with the rank up reward you do also recover 150+ total gold. It’s too much of a resource boost for a F2P to entirely skip it.

The only thing you need to understand is that the AI will always go face except if it has a warded creature able to kill one of yours for free, or if you do already have lethal damage for the next turn and needs to survive. So you just need to draft very aggressively (only 1-4 costs except occasional bigger guards), make constant favorable trades until stabilizing and then just win.

See also  New Patch Error?

Thanks so much for the AI tips! I played Solo last night, picked mage, followed your drafting advice and went 9-2 = two packs + enough gold to play again.

1 Reply
DarkVaati 4 days ago
That’s great to hear! It will get a bit rougher once you get to rank 5 (basically the AI decks start to contain better cards), but the strategy is still the same and the rewards just keep getting better. I entirely recommend you to keep up the good work as far as possible.

Solair3 4 days ago
Me and Paly_Noob such elite after all this. I even made it to 5 wins in versus arena :)

Solair3 4 days ago
Besides that, token spellsword is after some tweaks also badass:

1 Reply
Paly_Noob 3 days ago
Nice! What rank are you at now?

Feel free to friend me in-game: ‘mrachel’

Solair3 3 days ago
Im, rank 3, nearing rank 2. I’ll add you when servers come alive :(

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 3732
Threads: 133