Don’t have an account? Register now!
X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
mrhavko 3 days ago
enemy triggers 5 out 5 prohpecies, and i trriger 0 out of 5 ? are you serious ? I lose the sure win game just because every time i break rune he spawn some bullshit prophecy that f**** me. Thank you whoever had this idea.

Also I had crazy game just before this game, Enemy had 42 hp , I had 1hp , I trigger no prophecy and still managed to outplay endgame and win, just because enemy didnt trigger prophecy. I seriously dislike this prophecy thing… its so f***** random and annyoing, U trying to calculate good plays, perfect turns and then when u decide to break rune, game will change just because of bullshit prophecy…..

7 Comments

mrhavko 3 days ago
Prophecies should be on decent, mediocre, not reliable cards, not on game changing cards… who rly likes to win just because of pure luck ? or who likes to lose just because jesus hates you? :D

Paly_Noob 2 days ago
I feel you mrhavko, just lost a sure win to prophecy as well. But prophecies are a great deterrent to agro and I’m more than happy to have an unlucky game here and there if it means this game doesn’t turn into SMOrc-Stone.

mrhavko 1 day ago
Yes, Its still in beta, so lets see where this game goes… a little nerf to prophecies would be nice but so far lucky poeple have big advantage. I mean… I had this game with mage control, it was late game and i had full control of a board, enemy 0 cards but only I had only 4 health. He already used 2 lighting bolts, so 1 was left, I was preparing my cards to kill opponent in one turn. Enemy had 36 cards in deck, I was going to kill him, breaking the rune, BUM prophecy last lighting bolt GG GAME OVER, PRO CALCULATED PLAY … hahaha :D sometimes the game is a joke.

1 Reply
Tonpote 18 hours ago
mrhavko wrote:
lucky poeple have big advantage.

We’re all lucky, maybe not all at the same time… but you probably have already top decked a card that make you win a game… isn’t it luck?

DMaster2 1 day ago
I like the prophecy system, despite screwing me quite a bit at times. It’s what it keep smorc at bay, i don’t really want this game to become another hearthstone where if you want to win consistently you have to run aggro/fast midrange and control is unplayable because by the time you get your board clearers your opponent killed you. Prophecy are not hard to play around. You know a prophecy your opponent may have will destroy you? Cool, don’t break a rune. Establish a field so you can deal with Piercing Javelin/Fighter Guild Recruit/Lightning Bolt/whatever and win when you control the game.

See also  Collection after BETA?

On arena on the contrary i could see the system revisited. You often get mediocre to bad drafts and the last thing you need is a lucky prophecy stealing one of the few wins you could’ve got.
So for arena something can be done, but in constructed absolutely not.

Vengyr 1 day ago
Prophecy is no more than topdeck+instants. Not only they keep the game slower, they also make for some interesting strategic decisions. Should I go with my Odahviing first so that it hits for sure, or Lighting bolt so that I break 1 less rune? There are lots of these small decisions which separate bad and good players, for example to play against bolts you need to break runes with squishy creatures first and fat after. Nothing hard, eh? But many players fall for these mistakes.

mrhavko wrote:
Yes, Its still in beta, so lets see where this game goes… a little nerf to prophecies would be nice but so far lucky poeple have big advantage. I mean… I had this game with mage control, it was late game and i had full control of a board, enemy 0 cards but only I had only 4 health. He already used 2 lighting bolts, so 1 was left, I was preparing my cards to kill opponent in one turn. Enemy had 36 cards in deck, I was going to kill him, breaking the rune, BUM prophecy last lighting bolt GG GAME OVER, PRO CALCULATED PLAY … hahaha :D sometimes the game is a joke.

Think of prophecy in that game as more carddraw, If he would have killed you with that lighting bolt the turn before, you could blame the topdeck as much as you do prophecy now. He drawn those cards at your turn, that’s the actual difference.

See also  Shimmerene peddler dosnt work?
You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 4189
Threads: 142
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment