Don’t have an account? Register now!
X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
Faid 3 days ago
Welcome all, My name’s Faid and This is Team Prophecy’s first weekly Meta Snapshot, for the week of August 9th, 2016. We will be sorting the top decks into tiers. First, tier 1 being the best decks in the game because of their pure power. Followed by, Tier 2 decks which may not perform well overall, but are the best choice to counter Tier 1 decks. Trailed by Tier 3, decks that are still contenders to reach High Legend, but do not perform well in the meta set by Tier 1 and Tier 2 decks. Finally, Tier 4, the decks that have not been refined or are just not currently powerful enough to compete with the others. The actually ordering within the tiers mean nothing.
=========== ===========

7 Comments

yoavsnake 3 days ago
Pretty neat tierlist. Only problem I had is that I almost missed the link, it’s practically invisible.

Badabing 2 days ago
Thanks a lot for this. I was searching through the infinite Internet for this before you posted.

I’ve just started playing the game so having an idea of what to aim for is really great.

One question though: is the Archer Tempo deck so popular, that it’s the only deck that is worth putting in Tier 1?
The reason I ask this, is because when other people make a meta snapshot they tend to order it according to popularity more than anything else. Because labeling decks according to strength is relative and when you follow meta snapshots from other card games (Hearthstone, MtG for instance) the Tier lists changes rapidly even when there’s no new decks discovered, because of the stone, paper, scissor nature of the game.
To me a Tier 1 list should contain a list of deck(s) that fill out at least 50%-60% of the meta game. Tier 1 decks should be what you’re primarily gunning for when you create a deck, since you will bump into them the majority of the time, In this regard I agree with what you said when you wrote that Tier 2 are designed to counter Tier 1 decks . But again, this only makes sense if the majority of the meta game indeed is occupied by Tier 1 decks, because how else would you justify deciding the viability of a deck when you base it on how well they counter a particular strategy, if that strategy isn’t something you bump into more than 50% of the time?

1 Reply
Faid 2 days ago
This is 100% correct, but in high legend the most common deck played against was archer and it had the highest winrate compared to all the other decks

I really thought control mage would be higher on the tier list. It feels very strong to me. How come so many players reach top 10 legend with a tier 3 deck? I don’t consider myself particulary good player and I managed to get to top 20 legend today without too much effort using Crystonian’s list (added Dragonpriest instead of one heal). It just feels really strong and hard to deal with…

1 Reply
Faid 2 days ago
the tier list is reflecting the last week and control mage is a relatively new deck, it will probably be much higher next week.

TwoEagles 2 days ago
Manuel Tokić wrote:
I really thought control mage would be higher on the tier list. It feels very strong to me. How come so many players reach top 10 legend with a tier 3 deck? I don’t consider myself particulary good player and I managed to get to top 20 legend today without too much effort using Crystonian’s list (added Dragonpriest instead of one heal). It just feels really strong and hard to deal with…

Maybe I will give this a try… been stuck at rank 2 for a couple days now. Maybe because even at rank 2 a lot of my matches are against legend players. So basically rank 2 = legend. :-P

Badabing 2 days ago
Faid wrote:
This is 100% correct, but in high legend the most common deck played against was archer and it had the highest winrate compared to all the other decks

Wow, that’s crazy. I was hoping that the meta would be more diverse than that.

Anyway thanks again. Hope you have the time to keep it updated.

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 740
Threads: 38
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment