X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
MarioZG 1 month ago
Hello,

I have created tracker for logging games and rewards. Since there is no discovered log file for Legends data entry is manual, but it’s easier than managing excel spreadsheets that are available. It puts overlay window over game (that you can collapse) where you can enter games and rewards.

I have been using it for some time, now decided to make it public, hopefully someone might find it useful.

It’s available

If there will be interest, there are features i would implement (like managing cards in decks, deck history etc..)

I’d appreciate any feedback!

20 Comments

Paly_Noob 2 weeks ago
Great tool, thanks again. Do you have future plans to have it card-track in-game like the Hearthstone ones do?

1 Reply
MarioZG 2 weeks ago
I’m glad it helps – any feedback what you like and what might be improved is very welcome!

See also  Replying to a reply?

Card track in game would be ideal, but not possible until game produces some kind of log. In theory it can be manual as well, but i don’t think it would work well for player: playing and ticking off what has been played :)

I have added cards database, so in next version you will be able to log pack opening and see some stats related to packs. (dev version is ready, should be released soon)

In future I’m planning to add cards to deck, so you can keep track of deck changes. With that you should get overlay window with cards in deck, but without tracking what has been drawn or played.

Anything else will depend on any log created by game itself.

MarioZG 1 week ago
Next release is ready. Includes pack tracking – now you’ll know when to expect your next legendary! :).

Changelog and download can be found

1 Reply
Paly_Noob 1 week ago
Thanks, I look forward to it. This will be my first time updating a new release, I assume all previous entries are saved?

Also, I don’t know how hard this would be to implement, but would be cool if when you’re playing an opponent you’ve played/tracked in the past, the game-tracker would pop up an alert to remind you that you’ve played this person before (and if possible bring up your past notes).

See also  List of All Currenty Known Bugs

Thanks for the hard work!

MarioZG 1 week ago
Paly_Noob wrote:
Thanks, I look forward to it. This will be my first time updating a new release, I assume all previous entries are saved?

The idea is to keep all data from past! Just overwrite files in current folder and run as usual… Tracker keeps daily backups from last 7 days, plus one from update – if anything goes wrong you should be able to restore easily.

I have added other request to todo list. As player base grows , this shouldn’t be that common to play against same people. I’ll see if time allows to add this…

MarioZG 1 week ago
Hotfix for error when opening arena or games stats windows

Thenidur 2 days ago
hi, i really like your tool and i wanted to ask if it is possible to add a function to delete decks from the tracker? just imagine you test 10 assassin decks and add them all to the tracker.. after a while you decide to delete 9 of those 10 decks ingame, but you cant do so in the tracker so after a while you end up with an endless list of decks in the tracker which you dont play anymore at all…

i wouldnt mind if the data collectet for those decks would remain in the database, but it would be awesome to have a way to clean up the decks in the tracker so you dont end up with a list of 200 decks after 1 year playing ;)

See also  Adoring Fan
1 Reply
MarioZG 2 days ago
Hi,

I’m hitting same issue myself :) At this moment I’m working on deck history and versions, which might help solving scenario with testing different builds.

I’ll try to squeeze hide/delete in release I’m working on. If not current, then the following will defiantly have some kind delete/hide deck functionality. I’m still debating in my head, if this should be delete or hide.

Thenidur 1 day ago
that sounds great :) keep up the good work *thumbs up*

p.s. i think both options would work.. at least some way to clean it up a little.. “just” hiding would already be a huge help :)

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 6897
Threads: 208
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment