Don’t have an account? Register now!
X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
Ian James 1 month ago
I’ve been playing with Hist Grove lately and my Magicka has not been exceeding 14 Magicka when it should unless I force it with Tree Minder or another Hist Grove. This bug has cost me several games as I was counting on the Swamp Leviathans to arrive and they have not. In one extreme case, I was stuck at 14 Magicka for 5 turns. I don’t know what the problem is, but it has made my endurance decks that have Hist Grove in them hobbled at best. Thanks for your attention.

2 Comments

Ashmore 1 month ago
Hi,
This is not a bug, this is the correct magicka behaviour. You will only gain 12 magicka the regular way (one per turn). To trigger Hist Grove, it is up to you to get to 15 (using Hist Grove, Tree Minder etc).
If you want to play Hist Grove in your deck, you should build your deck around it and make sure you get to fifteen mana every game.

Ashmore wrote:
Hi,
This is not a bug, this is the correct magicka behaviour. You will only gain 12 magicka the regular way (one per turn). To trigger Hist Grove, it is up to you to get to 15 (using Hist Grove, Tree Minder etc).
If you want to play Hist Grove in your deck, you should build your deck around it and make sure you get to fifteen mana every game.

I almost answered this, but I had no idea there was actually a max magicka limit unless you use cards that raise it.

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 15934
Threads: 287
See also  Some things new players might find helpful
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment