Don’t have an account? Register now!
X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
Solair3 3 days ago
As a reward for last season of ranked play I got two copies of SMUGGLER’S HAUL AGAIN. Did this happen to anyone else? Should I get HIST GROVE?

9 Comments

Hatsikidee 3 days ago
Same here, huge disappointment.

DarkVaati 3 days ago
It’s a general bug. Some people are suggesting to just soul trapping them and earn the free 300 gems, since this is something unintended and we’ll be surely given Hist Groove anyway, but I don’t really know if it’s worth the risk. I think I’ll keep the extra copies and wait for a replacement fix.

By the way, my end of season rank was also wrong. I didn’t go beyond Rank 1 this month, but the reward animation said Legend #1248. I don’t really remember if that was my last month rank or if it was just randomly wrong, though.

See also  Markarth Bannerman... isn't from Markarth?
headfrost 3 days ago
DarkVaati wrote:
my end of season rank was also wrong. I didn’t go beyond Rank 1 this month, but the reward animation said Legend #1248. I don’t really remember if that was my last month rank or if it was just randomly wrong, though.

Same stuff here, i have 2k-legend (like in last month) instead of 200-legend.
And I’m afraid to auto soul trap extras, because it says “you have 3 extra epics”.

Stip 3 days ago
Same problem. Still wondering if the rewards are better when ending higher in legend rank (<250 instead of>2000)

Same here.

Anyway, as far as I know, rewards are not affected by the rank within the legend rank.

Albalys 3 days ago
Same here too. Rank 4, 2 copy of Smuggler’s Haul instead of Hist Grove…

olex 3 days ago
Same here with rank 5, two Smuggler’s Haul’s and zero Hist Grove :(

DarkVaati 2 days ago
Looks like it’s already fixed and we’ve been all given 3 copies of Hist Grove, in addition to the unexpected extra copies of Smuggler’s Haul. Simply put, we got 300 extra soul gems this month. Sweet!

PS: They also explained that the end of season rank issue was just a visual bug. All rewards took into account the real rank, regardless of what was displayed.

See also  #1.5 Meta Shapshot (aug 15) - Team Prophecy
1 Reply
Solair3 2 days ago
Thats true, 3 copies of hist groove in my deck!

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 3806
Threads: 135
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment