X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
Drinks Calme 2 days ago
Hello everyone !

I just started the game and I really like it, just heard of it 48 hours ago and i am literally spending my whole time on it.
I got couple questions :

Once i finished the chapter 20 from the campaign, is there any other chapters to discover or is that it?
Is there any point to make the story again with a different avatar? like am I gonna get anything from it?
And finally, what is the best way to farm these blue souls with which you can craft cards etc?

Thanks in advance for your answers !!

Have a nice day !

9 Comments

DarkVaati 2 days ago
Hi there! Welcome to the game and to this site. I’ll try to answer some of your questions.

By now, the campaign is just an introduction to the game and there are no additional chapters once you finish it. It is likely that future expansions may include additional campaigns, but anyway that’s not going to happen until (probably) next year.

There’s no purpose in playing again the campaign episodes, apart from personal enjoyment. All the cards you didn’t choose when given the option can be obtained in card packs or just crafted, so don’t worry about it. Similarly, you will notice that some cards “evolve” into better cards when you reach a certain player level, and sometimes you’ll be given a choice between two “evolutions”; both of them can be also pulled from packs or crafted, so don’t worry if you mess it up.

See also  Update 1.32: Decks and Deck Builder.

However, I’ll tell you that your avatar has indeed a certain impact in the cards you’ll be given for free when reaching a certain player level. The most important milestones (if I remember correctly) are level 24 and 32, because you’ll be given a legendary card related to your race. I suggest you to keep this in mind and have a look at the card database in this very website before reaching that point, so you can change your avatar in order to try to get the cards you want.

Finally, soul gems are mostly obtained from “burning” your duplicate cards (or, most accurately, cards exceeding the 3 copies you can play in a deck). Of course, you can in fact convert any card into soul gems, but actually there are not so many plainly bad cards, so collecting them all is the ideal choice. That means that, since you’re new to the game and are missing almost all cards, it’s honestly going to be a bit hard for you to gather soul gems. Just try to be patient and don’t spend your gems by now, since the game is very rewarding during your first days and you’ll get a lot of common and rare cards from packs and level up rewards in a couple of weeks. Ideally, you should use your gems to craft epic or legendary cards once you have an idea of the kind of deck you want to play, since they are far less likely to be so easily collected.

What I personally recommend you to do at this point is starting to invest your gold in Solo Arena mode, which will net you a lot of rewards in the form of card packs and soul gems, as well as allowing you to play with different cards and improve your general play skills.

See also  Lame legendarys

And well, that’s it. We’ll be glad to help you whenever possible.

PS: Actually, ESL is receiving today a new patch in which, apart from a great main menu redesign, we’ll be given the option to purchase a special Welcome Pack. This will be only obtainable with real money (probably 5€/$5), but it’s going to be a nice collection boost for almost any player: 10 card packs and a guaranteed random legendary card. It’s maybe too soon for you to decide if you’re willing to spend money in the game, but the value/cost relationship is amazing.

3 Replies
What a reply !

Thanks for everything, couldnt be clearer.
I was precisely asking myself if the solo arena mode was giving great rewards or not, i guess ill farm stuffs from there ^^

Thanks for your answer again, I got everything I wanted there !

Cheers ^^

Paly_Noob 2 days ago
Wish I had read this yesterday – hit 32 and had the Wood Elf avatar because I liked his in-game emotes – got the crappy G/R legend :-(

Epic Reply :)
Thx for that.

greetz

DarkVaati 1 day ago
Paly_Noob wrote:
Wish I had read this yesterday – hit 32 and had the Wood Elf avatar because I liked his in-game emotes – got the crappy G/R legend :-(

Well, I don’t think it’s THAT bad… It’s just Piercing Javelin plus Deadly Draugr in a single card, and it can target Nahagliiv… But yes, I suppose you’d have prefered to get Ungolim :P

2 Replies
DarkVaati 1 day ago
Well, it entirely depends on which decks you play (or want to play) by that point, but I think that the best choices, attending to what you can get, are imperial (Lucien Lachance, General Tullius), Breton (Daggerfall Mage, High King Emeric) and Argonian (Black Marsh Warden, Red Bramman).

Keep in mind, however, that the legendary card you receive is random, so you may actually get an annoying duplicate of a unique card. I received Lucien Lachance at level 24, so even if I also wanted General Tullius for my spellsword deck I switched my class just in case. I went breton and got a Daggerfall Mage at level 32.

Some people have reported to have been given other legendary cards not-so-obviously tied to their avatar class (such as Mentor’s Ring, if I remember correctly), so just know that there’s also a chance that the game may actually laugh at you :P

Paly_Noob 1 day ago
DarkVaati wrote:
Paly_Noob wrote:

Well, I don’t think it’s THAT bad… It’s just Piercing Javelin plus Deadly Draugr in a single card, and it can target Nahagliiv… But yes, I suppose you’d have prefered to get Ungolim :P

Well, the game took pity on me and gave me three legends in my 10 Starter Packs, so it’s not all bad :-)

1 Reply
3 Legends in 10 Packs are very fine. See YT Player buy Packs for XXX Money and take one Legend Card :D

Have Fun

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 3338
Threads: 122
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment